Monday, June 9, 2014

Final post thoughts of the course

Since this is not on the syllabus but I want to write overall thoughts of this course:

This course was the best one ever! I loved to write expressive stories, share thoughts, and I really enjoyed it. It had boosted my creativity levels sky high. I will continue to write creative stories especially my newsletter "USA Yesterday" which is popular with my professors. I will miss this course a lot but will cherish the moments of what other students wrote. Even though I lost the creative writing contest which was a huge bummer but I will not give up. I find that not many deaf people do not know lots of puns. I am lucky to have a special gift to know puns and playing with the English language syntax.

So farewell you all,

Aleksandr Rozentsvit

No comments:

Post a Comment