Sunday, June 8, 2014

Play/Video feedback

I showed this to a tutor and this what the tutor told me:

"YOUR VIDEO AND PLAY WAS BORING! I DID NOT LIKE IT! NOT ONE BIT!"

Just kidding. The tutor loved it. He told me that he felt that the play was hilarious feeling that the play could be on a big stage production. He loved how creative I was with the characters and the sound effects added. Also the cabinet pun was hilarious. Because the cabinet meeting was actually taking place in a K-Mart cabinet and that gave a good twist to the English structure. He was floored of how much irony I used and the blending of current events to make the story funny. My video clip was amazing and the tutor really enjoyed it. He was touched by how much I want to be a deaf interpreter in the future. It was amazing to hear that kind of feedback. He also enjoyed reading my newsletter too.

No comments:

Post a Comment